Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Crashing!!!

Hey just a quick update, my computer is crashing and I can't write my post. Before I get back to be regular (posting that is :) ) I will need to get back home and buy a new laptop.

I'm using my wife's computer right now, but could be kick out any time. I'll try to follow all of you but if I see it put a hardship on our relationship, I'll have to do a tearing choice LOL

It's not because I am not as present that I'm not watching all of you, so be good to yourself I just want good news.

By the way, my No PS pursuit is going great even with one picture someone that I was considering to be my friend posted (FogDog).

11 comments:

  1. LOL I have to admit my post was a bit ill-timed, but you're still my hero!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am your hero... LOL I think you ate too much sugar my friend!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on going great. Keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it's not work, it's a past time, I'm retired :)

      Delete
  3. Computer's sometimes can be a pain!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo! Not having a working computer is horrible!

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know your sistah might write a story in Reddit about it!

      Delete
  5. We'll be here when you're up and running with your new computer. Well, kind of. I do have other things to do, you know. So make it quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT I thought you were standing by jsut for MY update ha ha ha

      I'm not completly off... I have been posting over 10 comments and no crash yet, holy hard drive what is happening with my keyboard friend?

      Delete
  6. Ack! Computers! Darn things....
    I'll miss you until you're back!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete