Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Just a quicky!

Bonjour from Rivière-du-Loup (Quebec),

After spending last night in the hotel, today we are going to drive all the way back home. For lunch, we are going to do a side trip to my hometown, Québec city, but other than wave to the people, we are going to just drive throu.

Tomorrow we are going back to the health journey, can't way to see more fruits and vegetables. We are going to take a few days off to chill as we are both tired. If anyone need help in the next month with moving, we are NOT available. (I'll find an excuse later on LOL)

I can see my wife giving me the eyes, she is getting the suitcase ready for our imminent departure. So enjoy your last day of vacation from me ha ha ha

4 comments:

  1. Have a good strip! Quebec city...I love it. I haven't been there in years. Since it's your hometown, I can see why you'd just drive through. You've seen plenty of it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys take a HUUUUGE break, you've earned it!!!!!!!

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour from my part of the world too !

    Have a good trip.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and very funny about the not available.

    ReplyDelete