Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New Secret Strategy to Lose Weight

Why pay thousand of dollars in gym fee and special get-lean-quick diet when this very simple inexpensive secret could work?
Before telling you about it (just doing some built-up folks) I want to caution you; It might not work for the ones that doesn't have them. Those one might just be doom to stay on the side of the road and cheer us going to Thin City.
After EVERY (yes in caps and underline) meals, BEFORE the dessert and even BEFORE cleaning the dishes (because the one cleaning the dishes take care of the left overs, if you know what I mean) go brush your teeth. Don't take chances go the extra mile and floss them as well.
Genius right?
 
From Rachel's blog, I found out a new (to me) blogger last week, her name is Geraldine.
Here two link to her posts that had me tearing up. I could so relate. It's well worth reading and keep a box of tissue beside you...

20 comments:

  1. Brushing your teeth too much is bad for your enamel, no? I'm not sure I like your tip! :D

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be. If someone has orange juice, then brushes teeth, bam. But I saw a special that eating a piece of cheese after the orange juice, helps make it safer to brush.

      Delete
    2. But I don't eat cheese or drink store-bought OJ, so I really have no idea.

      Delete
    3. WWE I'm talking about brushing your teeth after meals, that is 3 times a day, right?

      Delete
    4. Ivy the idea is not to eat or drink more to be able to brush our teeth LOL

      Delete
    5. This is not meant to offend anyone, and I hesitate to write this, but brushing teeth (in this way), isn't gonna correct or address the root cause of the weight gain. Put the extra food down, walk away and figure out the real reason for the over eating.

      Delete
    6. I don't think anyone would take offense. Yes at the root of the eating problem there is often an emotional reason (but not always, for some its physical).

      This post was mainly mean to be humor. But brushing teeth is a real trick for the ones that want to eat less. It's the same with using a smaller plate to look like there is more food than there real is. It has nothing to do with solving the initial problem.

      The only thing I can do is try to motivate and encourage, I'm not an expert, hopefully I help more than I discourage anyone.

      Delete
    7. And you're funny too. Glad I didn't offend.

      Delete
  2. Glad you found Geraldine's blog - it's fabulous! When I found it last year, I spent a few weeks reading through ALL her posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading her posts from the beginning... she is great!

      Delete
  3. Hey Richard: Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just too busy to have a great day... I picked up my daughter and her boy friend at the airport, they are here for 2 weeks... it kind of messed up my routine. Price we have to pay to make sure one day, the kids doesn't get us unplug hahaha

      Delete
    2. That's wonderful though, two weeks.

      Delete
  4. This is so true. I ran across it on some website or blog, like you, and it actually works. I know that when I brush my teeth, I lose my appetite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lazy, so once I brush my teeth, I don't want to get them messy again :-)

      Delete
  5. I agree with Martha once you've cleaned your teeth eating anything will not taste right, so you will not eat ... will you?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete