Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

I Had a Dream

Actually I had many dreams, I slept for 8 hours! I really need that, maybe tonight could be an “encore” that would be something.
I had so much more energy today, I went out and walk 30,000 steps... this is the equivalent of doing half a marathon. One thing about walking that much, shower was NOT optional!
Thank you for leaving comments event if I was a little off, I'm much better and ready to resume back on the journey. Or as Ivy would say: “Yes the bugger is back!” :-)

10 comments:

  1. Well, well the funny guy is back. I am happy to know that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the second day in a row that I am back to normal...

      Delete
  2. Very good to hear you're back and feeling better, Bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You got some sleep! :)

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe all I need was for you to be in a different time zone bhouhahaha

      Delete
  4. Better a bugger than a booger :) Welcome back. Nice to see you feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back Richard ... we missed you.

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete