Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Snow Day

Outside the white stuff is coming down. I might be alone in this group but I love the sight!
Sadly I will be running away to Florida soon. I will be missing the hundreds of inches of this cold white beautiful substance.
In the last week, I have been working harder than when I was getting paid. Living in this Pine fill lands, I have been busy, picking up needles, raking, and more picking up. It seems as soon I'm done with one end, I have to start all over again. I'm not complaining, I enjoy this a lot. I even do my neighbors' lot. I borrowed a golf cart from the front office complete with an attach trailer and did load after load of picking up. I almost done the whole campground, just because I had so much fun.
I don't do it to get thank you as no one will ever know of my benevolent. For my whole life I have been working in the background, I don't really enjoy be in the spotlight, I rather do my thing and let the one enjoying basking in the light get it.
This is one thing I have a bit of difficulty with blogging, I have to stand (sometime too naked) in front of the limelight. Small price to paid :-)
Lately I post not as frequently. There is just not much going on right now. If I was to describe my days it would go like: Got up, put my socks on, eat 3 meals, watch some TV, remove my socks, back to bed... It seem all days are cut and paste from the previous days!
That's it for today. I'm posting a picture fresh of this morning.
About 5 minutes ago it was sunny now it's back with snow...
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful.
And since we've got no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


4 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Today, we have show, rain, sun, clouds, sleet and hail. We don't mind either. So do you spend the entire winter in the warm state?

    How goes your billions of steps per day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, right after I commented on this blog, I stepped outside and guess what? Big fat snowflakes. So pretty. Still snowing now. Love it.

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You BETTER NOT SEND ANY OF THIS HERE. It's not even Halloween yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the snow. I think it is one of the prettiest sights of the year. That being said, I don't like long winters. Having four seasons is wonderful, if only they were a little more equal. I would happily spend January and February in a warmer area.

    ReplyDelete