Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Life is Going to be so Easy

I have been 2 weeks without running water. Today it's really exciting, I will be getting running water IN MY home.
During those weeks, I went to a daily trip to the lake to pick up buckets of water to flush my toilet.
I had to get to the front gate and filled up Jerry cans of water for cleaning the dishes and brushing the teeth that I have left.
I bought bottle waters for drinking and using in the food preparation.
But for those 2 weeks, I didn't take one single shower... in my home. I had to go to the main building.
From now on, life is going to be so easy!
Do you have running water? Do you like it? 

 

3 comments:

  1. Life is already much easier for us here now that there are no snowflakes on the ground.

    Gonna be a beautiful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as there's heating in the winter and running water year round, life is quite easy!

    ReplyDelete