Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Man at Work

This will be another short post as I'm still going to do volunteering work. I have about a week of work ahead of me. I'm picking up piles and piles of Pines needles.
It's a very intense type of work but I enjoy driving the 4 wheeler, the fresh air and to see the place getting cleaner.
Monday I said that for a whole week I will drink ONLY water, sigh! Yesterday I had lasagna for supper and what go well with lasagna? Wine! Red! Red Wine! Darn I had 2 glasses... This morning I checked my weight... I lost .6 lb from the previous day. So I concluded that I should drop the water and drink ONLY wine!
Man at work playing:




5 comments:

  1. That sounds like some tough work and a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather do that rather than joined a gym LOL

      Delete
  2. Whaaaat? You get to run around with the wagons now???

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete